- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you sign up for the Positivity Club, and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
WHO WE ARE
Donut Worries™ is a collectible line of trend-inspired, customizable jewelry that allows young makers to create statement jewelry and join the Positivity Club, a newsletter that encourages a positive mindset, sends good vibes, and birthday messages. We have designed the Donut Worries™ website to provide fun for users of all ages, including children under the age of 13.
Because Donut Worries™ is directed for use by children, we take the following precautions with respect to the collection and use of personal information:
Questions and Requests - If a child contacts us with a question or request outside of the Donut Worries™ website (for example, by email), we may receive his or her online contact information (such as an email address) as a result of such contact and we may use such information in order to reply to such question or request. We will delete this contact information promptly after responding to the question or request.
Except for instances in which a child contacts us outside of the Donut Worries™ website (as described in the “Questions and Requests” section above), we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected any personal data from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from users who sign up for the Donut Worries™ Positivity Club when users contact us and directly provide us with such information. For example, when a user signs up for the Positivity Club, we will receive such user’s name, email address, and birthday.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Help improve your Donut Worries™ experience and maintain the safety, security and integrity of the Donut Worries™ website;
- Send newsletters & e-blasts via the Donut Worries™ Positivity Club;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses; and
- Share or disclose the information as set forth in the “Sharing or Disclosing Your Information” section below.
SHARING OR DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to the above, we may share or disclose information which does not identify you and aggregated user information to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We take physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of information we collect through the Donut Worries™ website, including employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Please note that if you email us, the email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting information.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We are required to notify you of how we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. “Do Not Track” features on internet browsers, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. We do not respond to these Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may email us at the email address found below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
This additional section applies solely to users of Donut Worries™ who reside in the State of California. This section is adopted to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), which provides additional rights to California residents regarding the collection, use disclosure and sale of their personal information.
- Use and Sharing of Personal Information. The business and commercial purposes for which we use and share any personal information we collect are described in the sections entitled “How We Use Collected Information” and “Sharing or Disclosing Your Information”.
We do not sell the personal information of the users of Donut Worries™ which we receive through or in connection with Donut Worries™.
- Your Rights and Choices. The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know. California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you what personal information we collect, use, disclose and sell about you as required by the CCPA, including the categories of third parties who purchased or received such personal information (if any) the specific pieces of personal information collected by us,. Instructions for requesting this information can be found in Section 3(c) below. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Instructions for making such a request can be found in Section 3(c) below. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary certain purposes set forth in the CCPA, such as allowing us to comply with a legal obligation.
- Exercising Rights to Know or Delete. Requests to exercise the right to know or right to delete may be submitted by contacting us at 800-651-0616 or by emailing us at the email address set forth below. Your request must provide sufficient information that allows us to us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative of such person and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to the request.
We will respond to requests we can reasonably verify in accordance with the CCPA and other California law. The format and timing of our responses to your requests will comply with the provisions of the CCPA.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information. The CCPA grants consumers the right to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right is referred to as the right to opt-out. We do not sell the personal information of consumers obtained through Donut Worries™ to third parties.
- Right to Equal Service and Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. This means that we will not deny or provide a different level or quality of goods or services or charge different prices or rates (or suggest charging different prices or rates) or otherwise impose penalties on California residents who exercise their rights under the CCPA.
The CCPA also imposes requirements on any financial incentives offered to California residents related to their personal information. We do not offer any such financial incentives.
- Children’s Information. We do not sell personal information of consumers under 16 year old.
- Shine the Light Law. California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of Donut Worries™ that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or write us at the addresses set forth below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
Horizon Group USA, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
45 Technology Drive
Warren, NJ 07059